a little nudge in the right direction
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i know it'll break me—so go slow, i wanna daydream
'Good.' Tobi murmurs, pleased that Finn would make an attempt. Even if his list was full of things the doctor already knew she could do to make him feel special, if nothing else it might reaffirm for Finn that he was worth being fussed over and that g a s p, he liked it sometimes.

"I assumed." She chuckles, tracing the valleys of his ear with her fingertip. "Given what happened last weekend I very much doubted you'd have left a trail of tealights and a robe to put on if there was any chance he was home."

Rolling her shoulders not in an attempt to move Finn's arms away from her but merely to re-examine just how loose and wonderful her body felt, Tobi's eyes begin to narrow as laugh-lines appear across the bridge of her nose. "I know you're going to absolutely hate this, but what if we..." Giving him a nudge that she might roll him onto his back so she could blanket him, Tobi grins. "..have half a bowel of icecream in the shower, and then we have dinner."
October

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by October - 08-04-2022, 08:04 PM