a little nudge in the right direction
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
finn
it always feels more quiet in the dark
G A S P.

"I did make sure at least three times that the house was empty before beginning any preparations," Finn admits, because of course he did. If Ever had gotten an eyeful before, being anywhere in the vicinity of the apartment now would likely traumatise him forever.

He tries to shy away from the tickling feeling of her fingertips against the shell of his ear, but it turns out that it only makes it easier for Tobi to nudge him onto his back. At first he is bonelessly compliant, his hands drifting down her back as he listens to the sweet sound of her voice, until it turns into fucking blasphemy.

"That was not on the list," he says quietly in a tone dryer than a sandbox, which is basically the Finn equivalent of I'd rather peel my eyes off. "I could excuse the improper order of food, but the ice cream would get shower water in it, and that would ruin the dessert and the shower." Still, he supposes it's still her list item (very loosely), and so even though he looks visibly uncomfortable, Finn shrugs beneath her.

"But if it would make you happy, we can try it."
it always feels so stark
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-03-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: a little nudge in the right direction - by Finn - 08-04-2022, 08:11 PM