Training [open se] riding every high and low
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Wessex waves away the sentiment with an airy flick of her wrist. It is what it is. No amount of tantruming about will change their nature. Hell, at one point the Wraith had tried to get the Voice to show a more friendly side towards Abandoned, because it would benefit her children, and still, she hears that the Goddess was as cold as the Old Gods. It doesn’t make sense… and so here they are.

Bright and curious, she watches as Evie unfurls her weapon - she can see that it’s more than a knife on a string, it’s got a unique blade. Something like a cross between a ball and chain and a knife, but perhaps more agile and able to be redirected. It’s more than a little intriguing, and so the General makes the easy promise, “I promise I won’t laugh,” because she wouldn’t and she wants to see this thing in action.She reaches for her chakram, keeping an eye on the blade as the Evergreen spins it and finding it a bit like jumping rope and waiting for an in. When it does come flying towards her, Wessex takes hold of the chakram and uses it a bit like a shield to deflect the attack, sending the two metal bits clanging against one another.

Messages In This Thread
[open se] riding every high and low - by Wessex - 08-04-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: [open] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-25-2022, 05:54 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Wessex - 08-25-2022, 08:19 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-25-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-26-2022, 05:39 PM
RE: [open se] riding every high and low - by Evie - 08-29-2022, 08:05 PM