{se} in the ashes of Eden
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
evie
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
Were she aware of the sentiment and memories that met the youth, Evie would have undeniably been touched. This shop is her own haven, just as much as the apothecary in the Grounds had been, and sharing that feeling of belonging and peace is something she can only earnestly strive for. It’s merely another form of healing, and that has always been the compass that guides her.

Brows rise in blatant, abject surprise at the answer to a lingering curiosity she hadn’t anticipated having satisfied. “Wow, that’s…not the answer I expected, honestly.” Questions abound immediately in the aftermath of the revelation; who built it? Why? Was it intentional, or were they unaware of the environmental consequences of building the shrine? It seems a course of action has already been decided, but all she can think about is Amalia’s injury in the wake of the temple’s destruction, and she worries at her bottom lip with her teeth. “Be careful if you do. I’ve seen those things come down, they take out a lot with them.” She doesn’t want to come off as a mother hen, Evie can enjoy destruction as much as the next rabble-rouser, but the urge to protect and prevent harm is deeply ingrained in her being.

Taking the change in topic gracefully, Evie turns to watch Melita on her inquisitive journey throughout the shop, smile small and warm. “I don’t put anything past strange hosts and ominous events in Caido. Poisonous, magical, ridiculous - whatever they end up being, I’d rather they grow in experienced hands.” Hers, to be exact. Hands that rise in unison to cup together beneath Melita’s in silent gesture for the girl to tip the seeds into her own palms. “They look like some sort of bean seed at first glance. We can plant them here and I can accelerate their growth to see what they are immediately if you’re curious?” She can’t bring herself to say the word magic, even if it’s implied, but the offer is there regardless.

Messages In This Thread
{se} in the ashes of Eden - by Evie - 08-09-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Melita - 08-15-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Evie - 08-16-2022, 04:26 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Melita - 08-16-2022, 05:19 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Melita - 08-18-2022, 08:22 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 09:27 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Melita - 08-18-2022, 09:54 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Melita - 08-18-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: {se} in the ashes of Eden - by Evie - 08-18-2022, 11:16 PM