quintessential deckerstar
Tobi
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
october

Leaning her head forward to tuck herself beneath his chin and against the warm firmness of him (that, unlike the ground was unchanged, at least), Tobi sighs and decides that the next time she comes upon Rae, she'll ask for a flighted shift.

Swallowing to hear terms like manslaughter vibrate out of Finn with such cool detachment, Tobi clutches him even closer as the wheels of his mind begin to spin again. 'And if we find them?' She wonders, pulling back enough to gaze up at him. "I might be as much bark as I am bite, but I'm not sure that I could take on a maybe-murderer. Do you have your...?" What was the name he called it? Feeling around with her hands in his pockets, it might look to an onlooker as if the woman was feeling for an entirely different sort of something in her boyfriend's pockets.
Fever dream high in the quiet of the night
You know that I caught it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
finn
it always seems more quiet in the dark
"If we find them, we will need to question them. But if they panic, they will likely run if they have not already left on a skyship," Finn says with a soft frown. "We still do not know the circumstances. I can only draw the most reasonable conclusion from th--" Hitching in a breath as Tobi unintentionally wins the game of is that a Kinetic Firearm in your pocket or are you just happy to see me, the was-Spyglass-now-detective swallows hard and subtly readjusts her to where the weapon actually is.

"Yes," he says a touch breathlessly. "Shall we go?" Managing another small smile, he resists the urge to merely keep Tobi against him and tries to direct them more fully towards the Skyport. "I would never want you to go anywhere near a potential murderer, for the record. But I think I would just go home if you were not with me for this."
it always feels so stark
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
october

"oops." Tobi chuckles under her breath, though the slight blush on her cheeks suggests maybe she's not entirely apologetic. "Okay, well I'm glad. If you don't think there's any danger in it, you say the word and I can chase them down if they try and run."

Pulling her hands from Finn's pockets despite a whisper in the back of her mind that wonders what other things she might find if she kept rooting about, Tobi turns and begins for the Skyport. "Anyone could be a potential murderer, if you think about i--" Cutting off by the sound of her teeth clicking together, the doctor again stumbles over the strange composition of the ground. Reaching instinctively for Finn, Tobi frowns deeply and gives the cobblestone a disapproving kick.

"Where's Ronin and his cloud when you need him, mm?" She says with a roll of her eyes. 'Okay detective. Lead on."
Fever dream high in the quiet of the night
You know that I caught it