Personal Quest there's no need to worry
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
the first cut was the deepest, but it healed up whole
If he’s being honest, it truly surprises him when Deimos does show. He’d half expected the man to toss his letter into the fire, but his hope on the fact that it was to help everyone remain safe would potentially get him closer to the finish line. Another little bit of surprise is to find October there – recalling the days when he could wander around Stormbreak, and a particularly excited little black canine puppy that reminded him of the more recent shift of his own he’d found. So a nod is given in greeting to Deimos despite the glare, before he turns to Tobi. “Thanks for coming, October.” He offers with a bright smile, every inch of gratitude in her ability to come by.

And when it comes to the Mer who’s swam so far up the river to help, an equally bright smile is given her way. “Yes, a safe haven. And I could use all the help I can get for one section of this.” Nodding to the river itself, Sunjata flashes the Mer a knowing smile before he goes to greet all of them and the rest of the helpers who have spent a fair amount of time helping him get things in order.

Alright, so, for starters we’ve got a few things to iron out and fix up. We started on a fishery,” he nods toward the building beside the river, a space intended to be used to salt or pickle or store fish for prolonged periods of time. “But we need to work on creating little sections like dams within the river there to have for a steady rotation.” There are some materials there, plenty of bricks and rocks that a few of the helpers can help the Mer put in to make up those little sections.

Then we need to finish up a few of the extra buildings to be used as business fronts or homes, maybe both? I have also marked out the spaces where our rotating farming fields will go as well as where our rotating lumber resource will go. We just need to either prep the fields for use so it’s easier when we get to it later and to plant some new trees in the space of the old ones we’ve already cut down for this.” He’d saved as much of the trees here as he could, but they did need to start somewhere. “And… I think that should be it. I’ll let you all take your pick and I’ll fill in wherever’s left.” His hands clap together as he draws to a conclusion, stepping back to grab a few packs full of water he can share with each of the groups that will go out.

Round One:

Pick your task and get started! If the Mer would like to do the fishery that’d be awesome ;D She’ll have a group of people (some are attuned with aquatic shifts to help).

We just have working on the Forest Sector, Farmland Sector, and the Buildings left. Sunjata will fill whatever’s left over! Likewise with the Mer, you all will have a group of people to help you out too!
the flood
and the next one was a soft touch, but i bled out below
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's no need to worry - by Sunjata - 08-26-2022, 04:06 AM
RE: there's no need to worry - by Deimos - 08-26-2022, 10:12 AM
RE: there's no need to worry - by October - 08-26-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: there's no need to worry - by NPC - 08-26-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: there's no need to worry - by Sunjata - 08-27-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: there's no need to worry - by Deimos - 08-27-2022, 10:04 AM
RE: there's no need to worry - by NPC - 08-28-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: there's no need to worry - by October - 09-01-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: there's no need to worry - by Sunjata - 09-02-2022, 02:54 AM
RE: there's no need to worry - by Deimos - 09-02-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: there's no need to worry - by NPC - 09-02-2022, 01:29 PM