[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Hey I was just here looking to scavenge. And I thought maybe you might be looking to trade. I didn't even know this was where the shrine was anyway." Sure, she'd known there was a shrine somewhere in the area, but she'd never visited before, so stumbling across it had been pure chance. Either that, or the gods had a sense of humor and had set this up to get a nice laugh.

"Yup, totally trustworthy," Amanda said, waiting until Flora looked the other way to make a rude gesture behind her back. Then she muttered half under her breath, "...at least I'm not a stuck up god lover who needs help getting myself off."

She took once last look over the dead herd. She'd picked it clean pretty thoroughly. It was still odd, though, that the animals all had no blood. Just like the Ceffyl Dwr from the other day. She frowned over the beasts for a moment, then shook her head. Whatever had caused it, it wasn't her problem. Though as she headed back to Torchline, she did glance over her shoulder more than once, keeping an eye out for whatever kind of blood-sucking predator might be lurking somewhere in the shadows.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
Whether or not Flora heard the comment and has chosen to ignore it, or it was lost in the crashing of the waves was anyone's guess. "Sorry for that rude interruption." She murmured, giving her shoulders a few rolls to try and relieve the tension she could feel building up.

"Now where were we? Oh right, the courier.." Proceeding as if Amanda's interruption was already completely out of her mind, Flora babbled on and on, rearranging the petals of her flowers and the architecture of her fruit just so. Frey was the reason that she was alive after all, and whatever her father thought about it, that was worth appreciating.

~FIN