[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
'Okay, so like, I'm not an expert here, but animals don't usually just have all of their blood drained out." Flora points out, raising her eyebrows and more or less parroting the things Jack had told her when they'd stumbled upon a similarly bloodless herd. "Mmmkay, well that's not how that works, and-" Making an urgg! sound under her breath, Flora in Amanda's wake to ensure that none of the Ramphire bits mingled with her flowers and fruits. No one was she going to get cursed just because this rando had a penchant for carving up dead animals.

Kneeling down, Flora reaches for a stone to nudge a few peaches she'd brought away from the ramphire horn. "Again, not really how that works." She replies a touch more tersely. "Maybe next time ask for like...infinite orgasms, or a green thumb." Shrugging her shoulders and finding herself less and less enthused about continuing this particular conversation, Flora sighed and itched at the coral flush running across her cheeks with one of her shoulders.

"Okay well, it was super nice to meet you and everything, but I think I'm going to get back to this if you don't mind."

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 08:27 PM