[se] flattery will get you anywhere
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Well, clearly you're from a bloodline that the gods give a shit about," Amanda said. "They don't care about me as it is, so I don't really care 'how it works.' And I don't need a god's help getting orgasms." She smirked, thinking about the sailor from a few weeks ago.

"Besides, aren't gems part of nature? They come from mountains, and mountains are natural. Thus, the god of nature should be able to conjure some up." She gave a firm nod, confident in her reasoning. "I'd rather have the gems than the orgasms anyway." She nudged the severed horn with her foot, figuring it was just as good as flowers and fruit. Fruit came from trees, the horn came from an animal, both came from nature. She didn't see why the other girl was so worked up over it.

"I'll leave you to your sex god, if that's what you want," Amanda said. "I'm sure you don't want me in the way while you have your infinite orgasms. But hit me up in Torchline if you need any feathers or anything else. I've got connections. And I'll make sure they're not diseased." She rolled her eyes.

"Just ask around the marketplace. Amanda. People know me." Even more people would know her soon, once she got her business up and running properly. With a real store, instead of a small market stall. Shelves of goods out front, and a nice secluded back room for making those lovely less-than-legal deals. She just needed the capital to make it all happen.

She smirked at the shrine again. "Seriously, Frey. Gems. I'll bring you more horns and feathers if you want." She laughed. She knew the god wouldn't bother to bring her anything. Not for an abandoned. But it didn't hurt to ask.

Messages In This Thread
[se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Flora - 09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] flattery will get you anywhere - by Amanda - 09-01-2022, 08:40 PM