Mini Event primum non nocere
Open to all medics/healers!
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: J02JHet.jpg}
Kalt

you must teach your sense of self
to stand upon its own two feet

He had worked with Isla three times, twice in the infirmary and once in the strange world that the book that sucked him and a few others into. She was a truly good person, if his judge of character was worth anything real, and he respected her as a colleague and even as a budding acquaintance. To hear that she had died over Longnight was a bit of a hit that he didn’t expect to actually affect him.

Regardless, this left Kalt as the only actually trained doctor in the little settlement. He had graduated from Northwind’s best medical school - on his Master’s coin, which was one of the very few things he was thankful for towards that masked demon - at seventeen years old and at the top of his class. An anatomical and ailment genius, Kalt was extremely skilled in the medical arts.

The fact that Vervain was the one calling the meeting was a bit of a thorn in his side, but he wasn’t going to allow the little disagreement over Ashe stop him from offering his services to the community. She might have banned him from the Rathskeller, but she couldn’t ban him from the only infirmary in the bubble. Besides, cutting him off of that place wasn’t hurting him, but rather the rest of the community. On top of his seemingly endless knowledge of the medical practices, he did discover that he had budding healing magic as well.

Ariving fashionably late, as was customary to make an entrance, Kalt stuck gloved hands into his pocket and leaned against the wall with a casual grin to the others. He recognized three of them, the redhead being the only completely unfamiliar one to him. He listened to what the others had to say before making himself known.

”I attended the best medical school in Northwind for three years and graduated at the top of my class ahead of most people who had been there for their entire schooling,” he announced. ”Worked as an acting doctor for years, treating countless ailments and performed probably just as many surgeries.” Granted, many of those were for torture and information gathering purposes, but that didn’t lessen his qualifications. ”I know the infirmary and worked with Isla here before. Despite the personal opinions that some of you may hold-” his eyes found Vai when he said that, ”-I know what I’m doing around here.”

He was preparing for Vai to out him to the others as an assassin, but he didn’t really care. He had done what he needed to survive, and whatever his past might have held, it was just that...his past.

instead of propped up on the views
of every person that you meet

Ravenshire

Messages In This Thread
primum non nocere - by Vervain - 03-07-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: primum non nocere - by Phoebe - 03-07-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: primum non nocere - by Evie - 03-07-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: primum non nocere - by Jigano - 03-07-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: primum non nocere - by Vervain - 03-10-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: primum non nocere - by Jigano - 03-10-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: primum non nocere - by Kalt - 03-10-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: primum non nocere - by Desmond - 03-10-2019, 09:48 PM