Training {SE} one, two punch
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Funny enough, so had Maeve. Grown up in the streets, that is. That had been her first home before she got taken in as a working girl at her first brothel. This was before the Halenani had been built and before she rose in power. Before she became Queen. She wasn't dressed in one of her dresses. Nothing incredibly fine adored her body. Sure, the fabrics might of been light and high quality, but she was simply in a pair of breeches and a light linen top. The first few buttons undone and showing off a peek of dark lace underneath.

Maeve releases her hand, straightening up and arching a dark brow, head cocking to the side as she lets jade eyes roam over her from head to toe. The Nightshade wasn't naïve and she definitely didn't trust a total stranger to hold onto her whip. "I wasn't born yesterday, love." Maeve drawls, huffing out a laugh as she crosses her arms over her chest, rocking back on her heels lightly. "But I'll be happy to let you practice your abilities. See if you can keep from getting singed."
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} one, two punch - by Maeve - 09-02-2022, 03:46 PM
RE: {SE} one, two punch - by Amanda - 09-02-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: {SE} one, two punch - by Maeve - 09-22-2022, 10:19 PM
RE: {SE} one, two punch - by Amanda - 09-22-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: {SE} one, two punch - by Maeve - 09-23-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: {SE} one, two punch - by Amanda - 09-23-2022, 08:46 PM