[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Pretty in Yellow
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"Honestly, there's no need to thank me," Ronin assured her with a smile. "You were such a help to me when I had no idea what I was doing. It's thanks to you that I think I'll actually be able to raise my daughter right, so I'm the one who should be grateful." And Phoebe continued to be a help, evidently, and Ronin all but hung on her words of wisdom as she explained what he might come to expect from Aoife in the near future. He smirked, nodding in agreement. "Part of me looks forward to that, but the rest is terrified," he admitted.

Painting and climbing on stuff, though? Ronin was your man. "Of course! Just be careful I don't drip paint on you, or you'll be as sunny as your clinic. Not that you aren't already." He smirked, rolling up his sleeves and moving to fetch the stool as he appraised the scratches higher up the side of the building. "It beggars belief to think of what might have done this," he mumbled, grabbing the paint and a brush and wasting no time in clambering up and beginning to work.

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Pretty in Yellow - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 06:41 PM