{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
He was in no rush as they made themselves comfortable and arranged their contributions to the day, and he took the time to think over her words. But though he had a guess as to what she meant, he didn't want to jump to a conclusion too soon. Not so quickly after the first misassumption, at least. "Where did you rule before?" A curious inquiry, and a bit more respect colored his tone. He hadn't realized that he'd been eating lunch with a former leader when they'd met.

Though now, at least, she was also a friend.

And because of that Hadama was open with his concern over the Haven, though he kept his own people's political instability close to his bare chest. "Frey's blessing, yes," he agreed with a slow nod of his head. "And the Voice. But not that of Safrin or Ludo. And no word from the Old Gods." He paused a moment, brow furrowing in concern. "It may not even be intentional harm, but I do not know if even the combined power of Frey and the Voice can prevent the... hm. The collateral damage if the Old Gods join the War against the Voice personally." He met Evie's gaze steadily, but there were stormclouds of concern in his own. "And the gods will join the War this time." Or so Safrin had told him. "So I will also stay and fight to defend my home as well. However I can." A simple declaration, but it held the certainty of the ebb and flow of the tide behind it.

Turning his attention to the boxes and containers that had been laid out he nodded to Evie's with a questioning tilt of his brow and a conscious effort to lighten the mood once more.

Messages In This Thread
{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-06-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: {se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Hadama - 09-19-2022, 09:59 PM