{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
gender nectar sifting
Evie finally notices the circle of dry sand around them, and makes an impressed noise before she swallows. “Is this your magic?” she inquires, poking one finger into the sand near her knee. It’s still dark, and wet with earlier tide contact, but drying slowly in the chilled air from exposure.

Glancing up, she grins as she witnesses his silent pleasure, glad not to have missed it. Clearly both sea and land have wonderful food - or perhaps she’s just a great shopper. “No, I actually only just recently learned to swim myself. My partner spent a day instructing me in the hot springs in the Climb.” The term is still new to her, and Evie realizes with an internal, warm surprise that this is the first time she has even vaguely alluded to her relationship with Deimos to someone else. It’s novel, but enjoyable. “Do you have any tips for the sea, though? Or recommendations for teachers? The springs weren’t still, but it was easy to stand up if I messed up or grew tired.” A luxury she surely wouldn’t have with the ocean.
Through the grain of gold tripping

Messages In This Thread
{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-06-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: {se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 10-07-2022, 10:00 PM