nothing gold can stay
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Well, there is a shrine hidden deep in Rae's Fingers. It was built for the goddess of Deepfrost, but because of that our weather is a bit of a mess." And she was going to be taking care of that very soon with Ronin and Melita. The shrine couldn't be allowed to stay. "Which is why I'm going to have to destroy it with the help of some of my friends." The Nightshade explains, not bothering to keep any details from him. There was no real point to it. She was of the firm belief that her children would be aware of all things going on in their homeland and what it was that being the Queen of Torchline entailed.

A soft hum pushes past her lips, smiling over at her son as she scoops the onion and celery she's been chopping from the cutting board and into the pot on the stove. Adding a dash of oil, she begins sauté them along with various aromatics, allowing them to soften before the chicken stock goes in next. "That sounds delicious. My favorite is lavender and honey. Did they have that one today?" She wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. The lavender wasn't growing right now. Despite it being the season for it. Damn cold was wreaking havoc on everything.

"Très bien, mon soleil. Nous continuerons à nous entraîner." She replies brightly, shifting her attention to the potatoes next. "Do you want to help me cut? I bet it'll taste ten times better with your help." They spend the rest of their afternoon putting together the stew, enjoying a house to themselves before Edmund and Harper come home.

~FIN <3~
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush

Messages In This Thread
nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 09-06-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 09-06-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 09-07-2022, 12:14 AM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 09-08-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 09-15-2022, 04:05 AM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 09-21-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 10-12-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 10-12-2022, 10:35 PM