Training [se] between the embers and the stars
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie

Even the new burden of leadership cannot keep her from completing Frey’s quest. Time is dwindling, and now as Warden she has all the more reason to strengthen herself and utilize the tooth in her possession to craft an item capable of protecting more than her own person. Though the scenery is foreign to her, having explored little of Torchline, the lingering freeze makes her feel more at home. All the same, Deimos’ arrival helps chase away those feelings of being out of place.

His rejoining bump of their shoulders is met preemptively with a knock of her own, but his comment makes her huff a sad attempt at a laugh. “Don’t take them off the board entirely - we could always make them our official crowns.” Surely both rulers could instill respect in their people even while wearing gaudy, tropical headdresses. From her back she unlatches the small, basic shield she has been practicing with in preparation for their spar. “I’ve been carrying it around to try and get used to the weight. Think I’ve blinded nearly everyone I’ve walked past with the sun glinting off it; do you think my shield will have the same texture and appearance as the tooth?” Evie had seen all manner of aesthetic embellishments on God-gifted items, but she isn’t familiar with Frey’s style. Maybe she’ll even miss the convenient annoyance of blinding people with steel.
a golden cage, for all its worth and beauty
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
[se] between the embers and the stars - by Deimos - 09-07-2022, 10:51 PM
RE: [se] between the embers and the stars - by Evie - 09-07-2022, 11:10 PM