well, well, look who's inside again
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// it's not enough that you're wrestling yourself
but your friends talk shit while you're going through hell //
If you’re going to throw that in my face I want it known I never asked you to. You chose to.” Ronin had chosen to save him that day when even Frey wouldn’t get involved. But, nevertheless, Sunjata takes a deep breath against his scratchy throat, another cough breaking through him from the salt water and the remainder of Remi’s chokehold still painfully apparent around his throat.

But he draws silent, managing a soft snort of a laugh as Ronin casually reminds him of what he’d agreed. “First of all, Ronin, is your idea of keeping people safe exclusive to the Old Gods side?” He asks, pushing himself up shakily to sit up and let those exhausted steel eyes focus on his once friend. “Because I was trying to keep people safe. We were luring it away from Stormbreak. I need that fucking relic to protect my people too.” He doesn’t manage to get his voice raised any more than a small amount before it tries to give out on him.
// you said it feels like you're swimming through mercury
and every night you think you're gonna die in your sleep //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
well, well, look who's inside again - by Ronin - 09-14-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: well, well, look who's inside again - by Sunjata - 09-14-2022, 09:09 PM