well, well, look who's inside again
Sunjata
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth
a knife for the ribs
"No, but you damned well choose who to give them to," Ronin bites back. "I knew Edrei long before you did, Sunjata. If you think I enjoyed having to take her down, you're farther gone than I thought. If not for you, she wouldn't have been there." And from there the dominos start to fall - none of them would have been riding on her back, the fight at the Tower might not have been so vicious, etc. etc.

"So which is it, Jata? Does everyone deserve a safe haven, or are the innocent people in the Hollowed Grounds more important than the innocent people in Stormbreak because they're Ascended?" Biting his tongue, Ronin realises far too late that not only is this conversation going nowhere, but he has no idea what he even wanted out of it any more.

Picking up his (nearly empty) coffee and rising to his feet, he nods for one of the dragoons standing guard to unlock the Flood's cell. "We both know I wouldn't kill you, not unless Safrin came down herself and ordered me to do it. So that threat is a moot point. But if you do come back here, I'll punch you so hard in your damned face, you'll see brand new constellations."

Even that means nothing, honestly, and as the keys jangle and the lock is released, Ronin stands aside. "That safe haven is important," he adds quietly. "For everyone. So for everyone's sake, I hope you finish it."
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
well, well, look who's inside again - by Ronin - 09-14-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: well, well, look who's inside again - by Ronin - 09-16-2022, 04:15 PM