[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

How had he been? Was such a monumental question that Sam didn't know how to answer it. He had been happy, thrilled, desperate, ruined; he had been on top of the world and at the bottom of deep valleys. His life had changed five times over in the space of a month and he was exhausted. All he could give as an answer was a vague smile and shrug.

Luckily, she moved on. Sam didn't know much of how to grow food or herbs, but he was interested in her attempts; it was the kind of simple and domestic challenge he enjoyed. "What foods are you growing?"

"Boyfriend? Oh." He smiled and raised his eyebrows, curious to find out more about this mysterious man. The last time he'd met her, Phoebe had been sure she would be alone forever. "Palmer...oh, the farm stall in the market? I...have never spoken to him, but I'm sure he's lovely. How did you meet? ...Is...he alright? I know the farm was...affected in the Longnight." His choice of words made it clear he knew more than that, but Sam wanted to give Phoebe the chance to tell it herself.

SAMUEL
Another little digit on my lifespan, what a bore
And what once was fresh and green
Now marches in the ranks of the obscene
This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice - by Samuel - 03-08-2019, 08:45 PM