[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice
Open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Hmmm. Something about that didn't seem right. It wasn't like Sam not to...gush. Just a smile and a shrug? That seemed terribly out of character for him. She made a mental note to come back to it.

"Well these are tomatoes, green beans, and some greens here...and these ones are for herbs for my tonics for my practice." she said, showing him the different bags of seeds. She looked out at the planter boxes, considering them. "I suppose I should separate them like that...maybe put the medicinal things in those boxes there and the foodstuffs in those ones?" she said, pointing to the different rows of planter boxes that were set up. That way medicinal things wouldn't get mixed up with food things on accident. "What do you think?" she asked Sam, looking back over at him, genuinely interested in his input. She didn't think he necessarily knew anything about planting gardens but it would give her some direction.

"Ah...yes." she said, blushing at bit at the way his eyebrows rose when he affirmed that she had said boyfriend. It was still something that she needed to get used to, telling people about it. She nodded as he mentioned the farm stall, that indeed he had the right Palmers in mind. But the mention of Long Night had her frowning and she looked down at her feet. "U-uhm...well...yes it was...we were both there when it happened." she said quietly. "It's been very hard for him. I'm doing everything I can but...well there are just some things that can't ever be fixed."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice - by Phoebe - 03-10-2019, 09:02 PM