to a better view
RQ request for Nature Frey
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Militaristic defenses were of course on their minds, but both of them had experienced the isolation of the winter months, and neither had any inclination to rely solely upon a portal created by The Voice. Regardless of who made it, in Evie’s own eyes, to be at the mercy of a singular God’s creation spelled trouble. So it is that they focus on this request first.

It seems ironic that she ends up here so soon after receiving her own quest, praying to the same herald, but in light of her own success she is hopeful. She’d even inspected the fruit herself to ensure they were as perfect as possible before they found their way upon the altar.

Her own vibrant head bows alongside Deimos’ as they kneel together, the new Wardens of Halo. “Your work has helped countless people in Halo. We hope that this, too, can improve their lives with your assistance.” No longer locked within their own lands, or incapable of contacting those beyond.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Messages In This Thread
to a better view - by Deimos - 09-14-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: to a better view - by Evie - 09-14-2022, 10:23 PM
RE: to a better view - by Frey - 09-16-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: to a better view - by Deimos - 09-16-2022, 11:00 PM