superheated diamond eyes
Dei
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
His admonishment is light, and it prompts a cheeky, unapologetic smile from the Evergreen. It’s true; Deimos’ tutelage and her own consistent efforts have awarded greater strengths in her abilities, but when it comes to damage on the scale that could potentially leave a mark on the tooth? Evie knows she isn’t capable of that. Not yet. Perhaps someday, though, after enough moments like these.

Contemplation is snatched and fizzled to nothing as his magic unfurls, and Evie can’t help gasping in awe at the way it shifts and forms into something clearly outlined and recognizable. Beautiful, even artistic in its arson. Though her eyes are drawn to the fire in the sky, her feet pull her closer to Deimos’ side. Hovering there, just barely touching, gazing up at the tooth as it is swallowed by flames. “I didn’t know your control was good enough to make shapes,” she muses aloud, and gently touches the back of her gloved hand to his. “It’s beautiful.” And yet, still, not enough to leave more than superficial scorch marks on the tooth, which she slowly lowers to investigate between the two of them.
I see you when you chase the dreams inside your head
and when you laugh and love until the bitter end
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
They all grew in some capacity – in magic, in shifts, in wisdom, in merits, in merriment. Caido always offered a clear depiction of strength, weakness, power, and all the other discrepancies entangled within, but sometimes it wasn’t always clear until one utilized the efforts. Inch by inch, turn by turn, trial by trial, unfurled something within all of them; some swifter and faster because it meant survival or demise, others slow and modest because it came when it was only truly recognized for its merits.

A cheeky grin formed in response to hers, as the flames flickered away into nothing more than embers and ash on the wind, and they too were soon cast out into the cold, drifting air. “My control is excellent. But it may be in combination with the creation magic,” he offered with a shrug; veins compelled to enact both within heartbeats and instances. Gloves touched and he arched a brow, watching as it was lowered back to her hands. “Thank you.” With a light whisper, he tapped against the tooth, watching as the marks still began to fade away to nothing. “Your turn again.”
You aren't afraid of throwing yourself
in the path of danger
but you're terrified of letting anyone in
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Evie
Combining magical abilities is not foreign to her, but this particular combination had never even crossed her mind, as evidenced by her intrigued expression. While she can’t force certain abilities to manifest in herself before others, the idea of being able to create things the way Deimos does is certainly enticing in an entirely materialistic sense. She has seen how helpful such abilities can be, even though she’s uncertain how she would wield it if given the power.

His whisper has her smiling, small and personal, grateful for the brief moment of solitude they’ve garnered for themselves. Taking the tooth after he brushes off the surface scorch, Evie shrugs good-naturedly. “Well I’ve only got one other trick up my sleeve, so,” chuckling slightly, aware it will do nothing, she taps into her healing to direct into the tooth - only to gasp slightly when she reaches, and finds a depth she hadn’t felt before. “Ah, woah,” pops free gracelessly, summarily pinking her cheeks with embarrassment at her slip of the tongue. Turning blue eyes up at Deimos, the Evergreen’s expression is clearly surprised. “I think my healing has changed; grown, I think.” Of course it has no effect on the tooth, but it’s a welcome discovery all the same. Perhaps their training really is paying off, though not for the magic she’d expected.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
Oh, she likely had far more tricks up her sleeve than she realized, but before he could offer anything in blunt truths, the incantations seemed to trigger something innate and inherent – to which he could only arch a brow, and give a slight grin, as if smothering down another laugh. “That does not surprise me,” given how many times she’d been practicing, wielding, mending, and assuaging the citizens of Halo. “You have been working hard.” And the enchantments responded to it – providing more aid, more service, more potential. “Congratulations,” because growth should always be honored and respected. A genuine smile flickered thereafter, as his hand touched upon the tooth, giving flickers of life drain into its wake, just to see. “With more to come,” for that was how Caido worked.

His eyes flickered back to hers as the efforts of the darker magic took no effect either. “Think it has seen enough for one day?”
You aren't afraid of throwing yourself
in the path of danger
but you're terrified of letting anyone in
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen

Change author:
Evie
His congratulations - and the clear pride he has in her efforts and all they’ve awarded her - makes her warm enough to fit the brisk wind that tousles her vibrant hair. Evie beams at him in response, unable to force words past the bright excitement that swells like a balloon in her chest. “Thank you.” It wouldn’t have been possible nearly as fast without his mentorship after all. “I can’t wait to try it out on something I can actually heal!” She presses up onto her toes in excitement at the prospect, very nearly bouncing and only just reigning herself back at the last moment.

His question redirects her focus, and she grins sheepishly at having already forgotten the tooth. “I think we’ve proven nothing we can do will work against it. Want to get some cocoa before we get back to work?” As she says it she tilts her chin back towards the gates, knowing with certainty that Deimos will follow one step behind her as she leads them back into the Citadel.

- Fin <3