{se} leaves slow, comes back fast
Tal
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal arrived after Hotaru to the shrine and it took him longer to prepare an impulsive offering. His prayer, however, was shorter. He had less personal interaction with the god though plenty of gratitude for the help They had been to Halo as a whole. Still, Tal wasn't the most eloquent of devotees; he was blunt and to the point and his prayers tended to be as well, so he and Ru sat back within seconds of each other and he took a deep breath, finding a moment of calm.

Oddly enough, Hotaru's question didn't break it. Maybe because they'd been traveling together for a while, or maybe just because her curiosity didn't hold any barbs or hidden traps. The courier huffed out a sigh that was remarkably similar to Boreal's noise of amusement, though he still reached up to rub at the back of his neck with a little embarrassment.

"Mmm... no, not yet," he admitted, stealing a glance at his friend to see if she'd be disappointed in his waffling. "Remi... he told me to hold off on makin' any big decisions like that for awhile. An' so far none of 'em have tried to make me choose so..." He flashed a wry grin to the Valkyrie. "I figure I need all the help I can get, so I'll keep prayin' to 'em all as long as I can." He paused, then wrinkled his nose a bit. "The old ones, I mean."

Somehow it wasn't hard to guess which way Ru's preferences lay, and Tal nodded to the altar with a hint of heat in his ears as he looked away. "You uh. D'you prefer Nature Frey or...?"

Messages In This Thread
{se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-15-2022, 04:35 AM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Talyson - 09-19-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-23-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-24-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-30-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-07-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-12-2022, 09:20 PM