{se} leaves slow, comes back fast
Tal
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Disappointment he will not find. Ru’s face is open and calm, receptive to any and all answers. It shows in the idle, graceful swing of her foot back and forth where it hangs over the edge of the branch they sit on. “Remi is experienced in being punished by Gods, he’s likely the resident expert even. It’s good advice.” Though Tal was unlikely to be cursed as an Accepted, nothing was impossible with a big enough mouth or a small enough foot.

Nodding accommodatingly at his correction, having assumed as much given their current presence at the shrine, Ru wonders how long he’ll be able to withhold declaring an allegiance. Then again, she knows very few Accepted, having surrounded herself with Attuned or Abandoned who were on direct opposite sides of the fence in terms of devotion to a herald.

The heat of his ears draws her from that rumination, and her smirk - while undeniably attractive - is sultry and pleased, basking in his shyness. “Do I look like I prefer Nature Frey?” Simpered in a nearly disappointed tone, emotive eyes affecting a feigned hurt. It vanishes like mist as she laughs, golden hair dancing as she shakes her head. “No, dear. Familiar as I may be with the elements, I have been loyal to Frey’s sexual side since I arrived in Caido.” All minor teasing aside, the Valkyrie tilts a curious head his way. “I assume you haven’t met them?” He doesn’t seem the type frankly. Certainly not with that blush.
a princess with lips made of glass
and a voice cut from steel
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-15-2022, 04:35 AM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-23-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-24-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-30-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-07-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-12-2022, 09:20 PM