God Quest love this journey for me
For Nature Frey
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
candlewax & polaroids on the hardwood floor
Instantly at ease in Frey's presence, Flora relaxes onto one hip as she nods knowledgable. "Right?" She agrees with a sage nod as if whatever weight was on Frey's wonderfully sculpted shoulders was something she could appreciate as well.

"You," Flora begins as she reaches out for the feathers, careful to keep her fingertips away from their sharp edges. "Are an absolute peach!" Whether it was because Flora had grown up with a silver spoon in her mouth or whether it was just in her nature (or if it was because of a levelling reward), the girl didn't get up to go just quite yet.

'You know, while we're both here...' Flora bites down on the inside of her lips so that her smile is all skin and no lip at all. "Much as I like to be seen...what are your thoughts on making that a bit harder sometimes. Like..invisibility cloak-wise, only..maybe more like that guy. You know, the short one who had the invisibility ring?" The one who was a competitive walker, or whatever.

Flora would like to use her level 3 reward to quest for an invisibility ring.

Messages In This Thread
love this journey for me - by Flora - 09-16-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Frey - 09-16-2022, 07:11 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Flora - 09-16-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Frey - 09-17-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Flora - 09-17-2022, 04:30 PM