For the fig worm
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
The letter is crumpled up several times as if it was taken up again and again, only to be written on again.

Sunjata

I don't know exactly why I am writing you these lines. Maybe because Isla has persuaded me to do so. Anger and despair and more is what I feel for you right now. You took everything away from me with the trip.  Quickly get the relic out.  Great plan. I was really well prepared. I have lost everything. But you're pulling out now. Leaving me with the wreckage of life, which is partly your fault. I shouldn't have given you my ideas. I should not have helped you to build up this little piece of earth. I should never have trusted a dragon... But now it is so late. You have made my friends unhappy. You made me unhappy and threw my life into chaos. Can I have an apology? No, you go on as if nothing had happened. I hope I don't survive the war. If I do, I'll wait for the veil to lift so I can strangle you with my own hands. You vicious worm.  

A lot of things were written down here, but then crossed out.  With a little pause, only attempts to finish the letter follow.

Should we meet again do not count on kind words only with my axe in your skull. The advantage is that you can not strive and I can repeat this so many times until I am tired of it Sunjta.

Darkeye.

Coding Base by Sky