I don't know if you know this
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Furrowing his brow - because Ronin also hopes he doesn't hold it against the herald, but he also knows there's darkness in him too - the Huntsman nods his understanding. "Thank you," he says, whatever the cost of this shard of light within Remi's soul, because no matter what he has to do for it, he'll be grateful and it will be worth it. "Thank you so much."

And so, bracing for the worst (he's been on Safrin's good and bad side, and even he knows that's not the worst that could happen), Ronin is chewing on the inside of his cheek when the blow finally does come down, and... well, to be frank, he nearly drops the tea in his surprise. "I must... I..." He gazes into his cup - it's almost empty already.

"I have to..." The smile that blooms across his face is boyish and delighted and he can't even try to hide it. "I think I can manage that," he says, the words clouded by laughter, even as he lifts his teacup back to his lips to drink the rest of it. "It is very good," he adds. "Compliments to the... er, you."
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i have died everyday waiting for you
Mort nods soberly. “Mm, you must.” He agrees, before a warm smile parts his lips and dimples his cheeks deeply. Both men finish their tea, and it’s with the sort of ease that many lack when given a compliment, Mort grins with ease. “Thank you. All of the leaves are from plants that are now extinct, so I only bring this specific brew out for very special occasions.” Winking at the Huntsman, Mort reaches out to collect back the ugly clay mug.

“There are only a few weeks before everything which has been culminating will come to a head. Do everything you can to try and enjoy life for what it is. Try not to focus on what is coming, but instead savour what is. I know that is far easier said than done, especially in my presence, but at the end of the day, that really is what life is about.”

Odd has paid 500 MP for Remi to have a regular shift.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Eyes widening to realise that he has just been drinking tea from plants that have not been tasted for perhaps thousands of years, Ronin has the decency to look very humbled - and gods, he imagines both Remi and Mateo will be jealous when he tells them about it. "Wow," he says, lamely. (You were a baron once Ronin, did you know that?) Still, he always considers Remi a special occasion, so he can't disagree with the deity about that.

Feeling his eyes start to sting all over again as Mort reminds him of all that is most important, Ronin gives a sober nod and dutifully hands back the cup. "I will do my best," he says. "Thank you for speaking with me. And for... for everything." Including - and especially - all that will come once their time on Caido is at an end.

Bowing his head one last time, providing he isn't stopped, Ronin will carefully leave the shrine as he found it... before naturally bolting home.

~FIN
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!