[se] in the end
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He was still the nose pile miserable. " I think he knew it would not be so easy. But why didn't he just send me there? I could have gone there without escalating the situation. Why doesn't anyone here listen to my advice? Why do you all long for war so much? You think he didn't know. Then why did he have Wessex at the ready? Why did he give me his bow before that? He knew it would come down to a fight. Yes, I would have to talk to him. But even the lines I would write in anger, Isla. I don't know if that anger would ever go away. It is good that he is somewhere else. If he were here, I would really try to kill him. He has spat and trampled on everything I have worked for here. He has done a lot of damage to me here. I understand that you are trying to convince me here, Isla, and I commend you for it, but it won't work. He, or rather I because I would try, will strive when we meet again," he said and took a breath.

Darkeye's weakness gave way in seconds. In that look, there was something that wanted to kill, a predator that had been waiting to attack. "I will fight for all those who are important to me. For those who can not defend themselves and who I make enemies on both sides. I have tried to be friendly with negotiations. You want war, you'll get it." He left it open for whom he wanted to fight. But he would not see an entire people wiped out for his beliefs. Let the gods wage their war here. But he would protect the people as best he could. Even if he had to fight against a Wessex and others for it. His Look change again to a broken man.

He looked at her and the pain was evident in his eyes here as well. "Trouble Isla is not. I lost everything. My credibility, my friends, and my hope of ever trusting anyone again. I give him anything for his Save Haven. This is more than a little trouble." He said calmly and without an accusing tone. It was an attempt to give voice to his disappointment at his loss. He finished the tea and set the tase down. "I thank you for your help. But I must prepare myself now." He put the blanket aside, thanked the other helpers, and slowly walked out.

~FIN
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
[se] in the end - by Isla - 09-16-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-18-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Isla - 09-19-2022, 02:39 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-19-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Isla - 09-22-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-23-2022, 02:28 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Isla - 09-24-2022, 11:45 AM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-25-2022, 07:52 AM