[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]A Crown for You and You
Open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe smiled and nodded. ”Yes a festival! I’m not certain what it is about exactly but a festival is a festival.” And festivals meant fun! She moved the baskets around so they all could reach them and sit comfortably. It was going to be nice to have some company while she did this. ”Have you made flower crowns before?” she asked Seiji, since Melita mentioned she used to make them all the time. If not, she would show him how to weave the stems together.

”Oh lots of things! The honeysuckle represents joy and devotion. Daffodils represent rebirth. The orange lilies are passion and the yellow ones are gaiety. The yarrow represents love.” she said with a grin, point out each one in its representative basket. ”I thought they all had good meanings for a Flowerbirth festival, don’t you?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]A Crown for You and You - by Phoebe - 03-14-2019, 02:41 PM