Training mighty as a mouse [SE]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Under other circumstances she would have taken great offense to his accusation, but in this case she merely cackles. "You're just mad I got you!" she said with a snicker. Of course, now that she had him, she had no idea what to do. In theory she knew how to choke someone out and began to move to do so.

But then another Ronin appeared and grabbed her. "Frey's balls!" she swore as she was pulled back. Once again she clambered to try and keep her hold, this time fingers attempting to curl around his shirt. Part of her hoped she succeeded in pulling it off (because there was no way Astral Ronin wasn't going to pull her off Regular Ronin) to continue the series of comedic events.
Honeybee, your soul is golden
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"I wouldn't say I am mad," Ronin retorts with a grin. Because he isn't, honestly - just... surprised, a bit. Regardless, as his double appears to try and peel her off him, it looks as though Phoebe isn't going empty handed. But the Huntsman is a bit more prepared this time (such is the advantage of already being on the ground), and he manages to keep his shirt on his back as the projection holds Phoebe tight.

"Ha!" Ronin concludes triumphantly, wiggling his pants back on and clambering to his feet to face Phoebe and, er, himself. "There. Now I'll let you go if you promise to stop trying to strip me. Though I have to applaud the fighting style, I can't say I've come across that one before."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"Not mad is good." she said with a laugh. She knew Ronin had a good sense of humor so it was glad to know he wasn't actually upset. Pantsing him had been an accident after all. Sort of. An unexpected outcome of a deliberate action.

But alas she is peeled off Ronin 1 by Ronin 2 with ease, her attempts to stay put completely useless. He is so much stronger than her though it really isn't a surprise. Even as she wriggled to try and break free, it became quickly apparent that she definitely lost.

Even so Phoebe grinned. "I pinky promise." she said, bending an arm up with a pinky extended. "Honestly, it seems a fitting fighting style for a Frey demigod, as ineffective as it is." she said with a laugh.
Honeybee, your soul is golden
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"Perhaps you just need to practice at it," Ronin remarks with a flash of teeth, reaching out to link his pinky with Phoebe's, sealing their truce. "Luckily for you, I bet Mother Molly's has plenty of people who'd enjoy practicing with you. It's warmer in there, too, just in case you do end up stripping someone completely." Since they're no longer fighting, Ronin's projection gently sets the Nightingale back down on her feet, and the real thing dismisses it with a wave of his hand.

"For now, though, all of this has made me hungry." Because of course it has. "Come on - I'll treat you to a late lunch." Linking his arm with Phoebe's, Ronin leads them from the training grounds so they can find a little cafe to sit outside of, enjoying the sunshine and letting the conversation wander where it will.

~FIN
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting