Training twice, just to be sure
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
we show off our different scarlet letters
Flora's confusion has only a second to try and take root before Jack comes through with a flamethrower to demolish any ability she might have had to understand the situation. Maybe it's because she's too far gone now for her insecurities to put a halt to this, or maybe it's because the angle of their bodies keeps enough of herself from view that it stops being a concern, but as his fingers press between her legs, expertly finding her clit, Flora all but screams in his ear.

Clutching his shoulder hard enough that had he been shirtless, her nails would surely have bloody lines, Flora surges forward out of surprise, stopping only as her forehead presses against the arm of the couch. "ohmygods" She hiccups against the side of his neck, as a shiver runs up from the base of her spine. Roughly pressing her hips down against his hand now, the landscape of her thoughts had gone a sharp static white as she feels the first orgasm she hasn't had to manufacture for herself, begin to pull against the bottoms of her feet.

"Jack..! Jack, I'm ... Jack..jack I'm.." She can't quite get the words out, because every thrust of his hips and roll of his fingertip has her mind going blank as flares of pleasure cauterize her every last rational thought.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
Even the scream in his ear isn't enough to dissuade him at this point, because look at that, she's finally on board with the touch yourself elements of sex, and Jack can finally let himself relax. Of course, his version of relaxing involves letting his magic wrap all around Flora in the sort of embrace that his physical self finds repugnant, and with every thrust and press of his fingers he feels both of them crackling closer and closer to the edge.

The sound of his name on her lips is distant, and while the ego boost would likely be a very nice addition, his orgasm is so close that Jack can't find it in him to concentrate on it. When he does cum it's with a sense of near relief, because if that wasn't the most complicated and mentally taxing orgasm he's ever carved out he doesn't know what is, his back arching and bliss flaring out from behind his eyes.

For a couple of seconds after that it really is like being weightless, their entwined limbs feeling as though they might as well belong to the same person. Alas, it doesn't last for very long, and soon enough Jack is back to himself and it's just Flora atop him, pinning him to the couch.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Her own orgasm has her leaving her body and drifting somewhere in a sea that she can't quite feel, but that has swallowed her whole. Every muscle has gone from being taut to relaxed, and as the burst of her climax begins to ripple away, Flora is left with the most decadent feeling of relaxation she thinks she's ever experienced. Not unlike the way you might wake up and think your bed is the most comfortable place on earth Caido, so too did Jack's body beneath her feel like the height of comfort.

Humming a sound that was as close to an approximation of her bliss as was possible for her to make, Flora began to place lazy and sweet kisses up the side of Jack's neck. Her thoughts had changed from flaring lights and ruby tones to petal-soft textures with overtures of love and contentment.

"D'you wanna go upstairs to bed?" Flora wonders in a sleepy voice, of course envisioning them tangled up in her sheets throughout the night with a repeat of this performance before waking up together the next day.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Love and contentment? Count Jack out. As he feels Flora start to come around he's already extracting himself with the skill of a man who has done this far too often, though he does at least leave her very comfortably splayed on the couch as he gets to his feet and stretches. "'Fraid a captain's work is never done, love," he drawls, a satisfied smile on his face as he puts his belt back on and buckles it.

"Go to bed and dream of me though, mm?" Already there's a cigarette (unlit, you're welcome) between his lips, and he's reaching out with deft fingers to curl a lock of hair back behind her ear. "That performance'll be on my mind all night either way." He's not saying precisely why, stooping to tuck the knife he'd abandoned earlier back into his boot.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.

Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
Having not realized that he was leaving the couch until he'd properly left the couch, Flora was greeted with Jack's wilting cock at about eye level as she rolled over and opened her eyes. "Wh-" She mumbles, feeling quite naked all of a sudden as she sits up and grabs for the slip she'd tossed away so confidently before.

"Wait, so...so..you have to go?" Looking vaguely bewildered and probably very, very young (like, almost half your age, young), Flora tries to smile at the compliment though it hardly lasts. "Right. Yeah, no, totally." She adds, bobbing her head. "I didn't mean to bed to bed." The lie is hasty and because she doesn't know how to properly cover it up, instead she just roughly drags her slip back over her head.

"Cool, well...uhm...I'll just...see you...around, or..?"
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
"You've seen my crew, don't you tell me you'd trust 'em alone for longer'n an hour," Jack says easily, and Flora is only getting this easy let down because oh yeah, Remi Taliesin. "Besides, you ain't slept until you've slept aboard a ship." Taking the cigarette from his lips, Jack leans in to wipe the bewildered look off her face with a kiss intended to rekindle all those prior emotions, and when he straightens up, this time it's all back to roguish charm and authority.

"You know where to find me," he reminds her. "An' if you don't, who knows? Maybe I'll find you first." It sounds more like a promise than a suggestion, even if Jack is already hopping up and out of Flora's window. With a lingering look over her that says she's definitely still the tastiest thing in the room, the captain disappears out and into the darkness.

~FIN