Wishing you were somehow near [SE]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

Phoebe breathed a small sigh of relief as she and Remi seemed to be on the same page regarding the man. Healing over death was preferable in her book.

The man looked a bit confused but was too dazed by pain to say much. Instead he leaned into Remi's hold as Phoebe knelt beside his broken leg. "You'll feel much better in a moment." she said with a comforting smile. Then she placed her hands on either side of the break and began pulsing healing magic through the limb. Predicably, the man moaned, back arching as much as he could with Remi steadying him.

But soon enough his leg straightened out and mended back together, and Phoebe removed her hands. "There. All better."

"You're awfully pretty... the man grumbled, clearly forgetting Remi was there.

"Thank you but I am also very indisposed at the moment." she said, patting the babe on her chest.
she sprouted love like flowers
grew a garden in her mind
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
and my heart ran away with me
Once upon a time having a man moaning and writhing in his arms would have sent Remi running for the hills, or at least would have coloured his cheeks scarlet. Now, though, the Lullaby was able to endure the movements of the man in his arms with relative, if not uncomfortable, ease.

Still, once the wound had been healed Remi was only all too glad to release the man that he wouldn't have to feel the bright flush of his arousal for Phoebe signing against his skin anymore. "Maybe keep your eyes on the shoreline instead of pretty girls, mmm?" Remi suggests with a slight tilt of his head as he stands and brushes away the sand from his knees.

"See? You already fit in here." He chuckles with a slight eyeroll as the man on the bank adjusts a poorly concealed erection.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe

The man hobbled to his feet, nodding to Remi and then to Phoebe before turning to make a rather hasty and embarrassed exit. Phoebe just smiled. Poor man. Today had been his unluckiest lucky day.

Then she turned to Remi and grinned a bit. She did like the woods very much, and the Greatwood was no exception. "Maybe you're right. I think I'll take you up on your offer to come to the Greatwood." she said with a decided nod. She just needed to talk to Frey...but that would likely take time.

Then a thought struck her and she looked to Remi curiously. "You don't happen to have one of those capitol compasses do you?" she asked.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
and my heart ran away with me
Smiling, Remi found that for the first time in a long while he wasn't annoyed at the idea of having the Greatwood house someone new. "Well...I know Hotaru has just left, so there is a free cabin that is not too far from our houseboat." Far enough away that Ronin hadn't been able to catch the Valkyrie's scent and contemplate murder at all hours of the day, but not so far that Remi couldn't see his children easily. When they'd been around, anyways.

"I do, yes. It was...actually, I am not sure whose it was, but when Ronin dissolved the Order he gave it to me." It took him a moment to puzzle out why Phoebe was asking, and when he did, Remi's pale eyes widened as he nodded. "Oh." Not normally one to share the things he had so freely, there wasn't any reason Remi could think of not to give Phoebe the compass.

Besides, maybe if he didn't have it he wouldn't be expected to be everywhere all at once.

"Here. At least until you can teleport on your own."

Remi has given Phoebe his capitol compass!
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

Phoebe smiled, glad Remi seemed pleased at her wish to join him in the Greatwood. Perhaps it would help rekindle and deepen their friendship once again. At least she knew she would like that. "I'll definitely take you up on the cabin." She had the magical wagon of course, but she figured raising a young boy in that would be more difficult than a physical structure.

She didn't expect him to puzzle out so quickly her reason for asking about the compass, but she was glad for it. The Nightingale took the magical object and carefully placed it in a pocket. They weren't in a city so she wouldn't be able to use it anyways. "Thank you, Remi. I'll take good care of it." she promised.

{FIN}