Blink and the Rabbit is gone
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye stood there and let it wash over him. "I will not talk to him I will kill in. The time for talking is over when it comes to Sunjata. I think you misunderstand me here. As for walking, I was on his back meters above the water. Where should I have gone after Stormbreak swim or once over several hours over the sea to get back to the Grounds? I was hanging off of him until he put me in the water and that's when I tried to help and explain my actions so don't talk down to me just because you don't like the words I say. You are not even trying to understand me here. You just want me to swallow everything and let it all wash over me. I don't have the skills like you that I can just disappear and reappear somewhere else. You didn't give a damn what happened to me if I ever got out of there, you would have let me die there too. You didn't give a shit about me. Do you think you can blame me for that now? I did my possible and survived, I apologized and you don't want to hear that apology. It's all right, at least I tried. If you want to see me as an enemy then do it. I will not defend myself kill me here and now if you think I deserve it. I have already taken responsibility for what I have to take responsibility for." He made his point here. He was not going to be so easily passed the buck here. He didn't want to offend her, that was never his intention, but the anger he had towards Sunjata made him see everything a bit more difficult.

Darkeye just nodded. "Do that I wish you success in this. I really mean that. I will not attack you no matter what. I see too much of a friend in you, even if that should no longer be the case on your side. I thank you for your honest words and wish you now a nice day. The same to you two. "He indicated a bow and turned around and turned to go. He had said everything should he now strive here it should be so.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-18-2022, 07:51 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-19-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-20-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-20-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Serendipity - 09-20-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-21-2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-21-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-22-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-22-2022, 11:24 PM