Personal Quest [RQ] frost giants > rock giants [se]
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Noah
if there's a reason I'm still alive
when so many have died
With their beast dead, Noah righted himself. "I'm okay." He started, tucking his spear behind his back between his jacket and his quiver. It would be safe there, but still easily accessible should he need it. "We should move quickly, with all of this commotion the mountain feels uneasy." Noah said, and behind him the rocks and snow groaned with agreement and threat.

Noah approached the frost giant and the Sword as he began his skillfull work. Talyson did the same, and without Zuriel here to use her horn to help their aches and pains, Noah set his own magic over them. The dome lasted only moments, but they would feel strength renew their bones.

Then, taking his own carving knife from his belt, Noah began to assist. This was the second time in his life he had skinned a frost giant. The first was to give to Frey in exchange for the coat that wrapped him in safety from the elements of Halo. Looking up to the men before him, Noah let his glacier eyes settle on the courier for a moment."Talyson, I hope your bravery will keep you to defend Halo while Deimos and I are needed in other parts of Caido." He said, then returned to slicing and removing bits of sinew and fat from the skin of the beast.

---

Noah uses his magic to heal anything that needs healing, begins to help skin, and talks about Tal defending Halo in the war.

This will be Noah's last post. Whoever posts last, feel free to wrap it up and send us home!
then I'm willing to
wait for it
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Tal nodded agreement to Noah's admonition to move swiftly, and he put his knife to work with focused tenacity. After a few moments he felt the bruises and scrapes of the day lifting away and he paused to look between Noah and Deimos with a little awe. "Whoever that was-- thanks!" It didn't make the bloody work more pleasant, but at least it made it less miserable as they sawed and skinned and worked with due diligence.

He was content to work in silence as Boreal continued her watchful circling overhead, making sure they wouldn't be interrupted. At Noah's words he paused, however, head coming up as he swallowed and gave a sharp nod of his head. "Yessir." He slanted a glance to Deimos with a flicker of a wry grin for the conversation over the trebuchets. "Couldn't imagine being anywhere else." Though the vague worry that Noah and Deimos would be somewhere other than Halo because timey wimey was something he couldn't wrap his head around. More than anyone, the two men with him today belonged on the Citadel's ramparts when War came to the north.

Energized with pride at the praise and trust his hero placed in him. Tal went back to work with a will, almost cheerfully savage as he helped collect their final ingredient to make the Halovian skyport a reality.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
A calming, relieving feeling etched over his skin, much like Zuriel’s capabilities. Familiar with Noah’s incantations from the time they’d hunted and mauled the bear amidst their exiled camp, he gave him a nod, grateful for the reprieve from bruises. “Thank you.”

With the three of them moving quickly and efficiently, it didn’t take long for the hide to be cut away, and other pieces to be utilized. Nothing went to waste in Halo – especially something as massive and commanding as the giant. He didn’t expect the Sentinel’s words to flicker along the quiet camaraderie, and his eyes went from the other man and to the courier to witness the reaction.

Thereafter, once they were finished, the monolith gave his singular nod. “We are good to go,” and from there, they could transport their goods, wares, and hide back to the Citadel.

{FIN}
DEIMOS