{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Deimos

The smile returned at the modest tease; anything to pull themselves out of the encroaching darkness laden amongst eyes, memories, and the past. The potential haunted and loomed too, at an ever-increasing pace, but one they’d expected, known, and understood. War was at least an experience neither of them took lightly, but comprehended deep within bones and marrow, where it rested amidst flesh and sinew until erupting and partaking all over again. Not an all-consuming damnation, but a cluster of unraveled corruptions, with just the shapes of adversaries changing. “Thank you,” was a whisper against the enamel of his cup as he snagged at another sip, and already feeling the dregs of emotion tugging this way and that, he sought to immerse in something not as restless, but perhaps as juvenile.

“What else has been going on?” With her, specifically – the lack of word or letter always prompted the contortions of enigmas with Ru. She knew exactly how to disappear into wisps of thin air; like vestiges and rumors, like plumes and nothingness, leaving behind the wraiths, ghosts, and phantoms, with hardly any explanation. And though the Sword wouldn’t be one to pry too deeply, surface level tension was enough. “The spa has been looking poor in your absence,” with a wrinkle to his nose, indicating a few areas nearby that clearly needed some maintenance.
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 10-01-2022, 10:11 AM