{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
angels would damn themselves for me
It will be hard, to be separated from him during this. Like a missing, phantom limb. So many times she has approached the front lines with him at her side, fought with her back to his, and now she will not be there to aid him in the Draig. It makes her somber and silent in a way little else can. His thanks is quiet, barely audible beneath the crackle of the hearth, but Ru will always hear him. Her own mouth quirks just slightly as she sips her tea; Of course, Deimos. Allowing the bond to open just enough for the words and their accompanying fealty and sisterly affections to be felt before slowly closing once more. He does not need to feel the depths of her grief that lie beneath that, not with what already sits on his shoulders.

His inquiry and subsequent analysis makes her hum with pointed discontent, setting her cup down. “I was rather disgruntled to realize that myself. The manager I had employed while I was in the Greatwood has been fired, to say the least. I’ll be handling the spa for now until I find a more sufficient replacement.” And if she’d used her cunning to already begin seeding doubt in the woman’s abilities to any other future employers, well, could she be blamed? The spa was her baby after all.

Fingers tracing the edge of the fine porcelain of her teacup, she stares into the small remaining amount of liquid and sighs softly. “Everything else is rather…sorrowful in terms of news. I’ve made my choice, all I can do is work to make it the best one.” Anything else will hinge entirely on the outcome of the war. Not just whose side wins, but who survives. Herself included. Turning heterochromatic eyes his way, she smiles, and is glad it does not feel too heavy on her face. “What of you? I’d like a spot of good news, if you have any.”
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 07:50 PM