{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

The image of Ru firing the unfortunate keeper of the spa – whomever it had been – nearly inspired a modest form of laughter from the Sword. Instead, it was a reserved, if slightly muffled chuckle, resounding from deep in his chest, a muted but gallant roar nonetheless. “Unfortunate. But perhaps it thrives best under your guidance,” and so he shrugged his shoulders, feeding the prosperous ego that existed within her frame, eyes lifting along, studying the framework, and listening all the while.

His gaze returned, resting on her again, as she seemed to narrowly avoid; enough said without the parameters of truth drawn along cups or tangibility. Reluctance was understood in a variety of ways – for they’d had enough in their lives to wonder what would change and alter the breadth of their realities within an instant. “The children are all right?” He figured he would have heard if either of the twins had met a cruel fate – but if all they’d done was grow, and prosper, then perhaps that was the terms of sorrow.

As for his own good news, it was his turn to hesitate. In the past, the last circumstances had eventually fallen apart, leaving all that contentment, all that wonder, to splinter away into hurt, confusion, and devastation. He mulled and mused, fingers twisting and turning over the empty cup, contemplating whether or not to say anything at all. But, despite everything threatening to implode and hovering over his head, he was happy, and maybe the rarity alone could’ve been shared. “Evie and I are dating,” in between rounds of constant work. Perhaps in the darkness, Ru wouldn’t see his cheeks flush or the way his stare immediately went into the cup.
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 10-04-2022, 09:51 PM