{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

Eyes lifted from the mug, pondering refilling, and listening just the same. Ru and her children were always a form of news – sometimes a mournful one – but here, where she had them within arm’s reach, was likely far more of a blessing than the Helovian memories. The war stirred other motions and affects though – had they been in the Basin, they could’ve been carefully tucked away. Here; other than Sunjata’s appeals, there was naught but the certainty of circumstances. “Will they go to the Safe Haven?” His nose didn’t wrinkle at the Flood’s project, he'd assisted in it after all, but the residual notions remained. He could stand it if it was for the good, the protection, of others. But the Sword didn’t know these children at all – whether they encompassed Ru’s shrewd endeavors, Remi’s ability to overwhelm, or merely made their own paths.

With the other news though, the regret was there instantly – nearly an outward grimace, and certainly an inward apprehension, as her eagle eyes flickered straight back to him. It was the excitement and gasping and gleaming that had him almost slink to the very back of his chair, as if the shadows might follow and hide him from the inevitable. The initial string of inquiries weren’t awful though, which made him feel like he was being led straight into a snare of his own making. “We make time in between work. Going well. About a season.”
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 10-11-2022, 10:26 PM