{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Deimos

He made no comment about children displaying some of their parents’ personalities; though he couldn’t help but laugh a little about their lack of forthcoming capabilities. Considering the amount of furtive, secretive, deceptive nuances the Valkyrie kept well-hidden and locked away, perhaps it was just desserts. If his grin seemed smug, he didn’t bother noting it either. “Are they in the Greatwood still?” Or ventured elsewhere, spreading the proverbial wings?

But her continued escalation of grins and contentment still leave him not even remotely at ease, and the temptation to bolt could likely be seen in the way his eyes flickered around, estimating and evaluating escape paths and routes. He could feel her excitement though, the elation, the happiness, and sighed into it, rather than hide. “Thank you,” head bowing slightly, tilting ever so little, continuing to gauge where he could slide off and alternate subjects. Eventually he managed to meet her gaze, though it is with mischief and some conviction. “And strong. Capable. Puts up with me,” and he shrugged, because maybe the latter was the most difficult. “What about you?” If she managed to wind her way back to Sunjata again there’d probably be more than a justified eyeroll.
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 10-11-2022, 11:12 PM