{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

Torchline, away and gone, and now it made more sense that the Greatwood couldn’t hold its ties to her. While she might have intermingled with its winding, muddling, confusing pathways, there were other lands, other pulls, other enticements for a creature of Ru’s caliber, rather than be left to the roots, dust, and boughs. “We should be building a skyport soon. You could have quicker access to them, if need be.” An optimistic viewpoint on his rumbling voice, another ease to the way the world had shifted and melded.

His mouth parted to make another comment about the mischievous notions, but finding no way to veer the semblances away, he closed his jaws and simply rolled his eyes. Sometimes he believed he shouldn’t have been afforded Evie, and many others’, patience, fortitude, and perseverance, as they all attempted to navigate his many pitfalls and flaws without chiseling and chipping away at the fortresses he’d carefully installed. He leaned more into the spout of contentment, snorting, before winding back in her unspoken designations.

And they weren’t what he expected – for Ru had once been rarely without a partner of some accord in another time, another place. While he didn’t approve of the majority of them, it frequently wasn’t his business, and so he judged from sidelines and silence, arching a brow at each in turn. High standards for a friend and ally he considered family. The dimming of her features, the residual light flickering and then absent, caused his head to tilt, pondering if he’d tread somewhere he shouldn’t have. Gaze narrowed at the disparaging laugh, at the layers between that remained unsaid and unknown, lingering amidst the spaces of shadows and hearths. “I doubt that,” he offered with a slight smile, trying to peel and pull her out of the echoing doldrums, fingers toying with the mug.
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 10-20-2022, 11:46 PM