{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
angels would damn themselves for me
The skyport is a familiar thing to her, though she had never anticipated it being capable of construction - and operation - in Halo. Intrigue brightens her eyes, but comfort relaxes the tightness of her mouth. Though her twins may not be close at her side any longer, this will certainly ease the way. “That’s wonderful. They’re delightful vessels, I’m surprised you were able to find a way to bring them to Halo. Though I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth.” Whatever deal had been struck is not her concern anymore, only the fruits of their labor. Ah, it’s nice to be a citizen sometimes.

He tries to reach for her where she stands alone on her iceberg, and Ru smiles softly at the attempt. She is not so full of hurt as to spurn the attempt, a soft chuckle greeting his probing, hesitantly playful words. “Well if you find anyone of merit you approve of, do let me know first before anyone else, hm?” Humored by the awareness that Deimos’ own high standards - for himself and those he loves - would narrow that nearly back down to zero anyway.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 10-26-2022, 06:46 PM