the best of me
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
finn
it always seems more quiet in the dark
Listening with clear attention and enthusiasm, if there is one thing Finn can count on, it's his son's notetaking, and he knows whatever Ever says is absolutely as true as it can be. "Well, it sounds as though it is almost done. Hopefully Sunjata will know the answers to those questions once it is time for everyone to go inside," he murmurs, making a mental note to see if he can try and figure that out for Everest beforehand.

As for the lack of magic and shifts, the detective raises his eyebrows, though he is more impressed than surprised. "I suppose that will ensure that there can be no fighting in a safe haven," he says, before softening and tilting his head to Ever. "You know, your mother will probably find it weird as well," he agrees. "Perhaps you can make sure to check in with her, to make sure she's okay?" That's one way of getting Ever to make sure he's okay, at least.

Smiling back at his son, Finn is already getting to his feet. "I think that is a very good idea," he says. "Shall we go to the Archive? They will have a directory of all of the subjects, and we can make the list from there."
it always feels so stark
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Everest
Though it's perhaps unfair to expect Sunjata to be able to answer questions about his haven to Ever (Or Finn's) standards, still the boy had left his talk with the Flood feeling uneasy. That Tobi and Finn would be by his side inside made the lack of clarity around weather patterns much easier to bear.

"I guess so? But...People can fight without their abilities. This might just encourage them to be more creative about it." Ever says with a small shrug. "Oh, I can do that." To a page in his notebook called, On-Going things To Do, Ever makes an entry about checking in on his mom about her shift.

Glancing up, Ever finishes writing and then tucks his pen neatly into its holder before closing his notebook. "That sounds good." The boy chimes as he also gets to his feet. "I wonder if the haven has bookshelves. We should ask."

And so, whether Sunjata wants it or not, Everest and Finn add a library to the list of things on offer inside of his haven.

~FIN
But if the song never stopped, it wouldn't have any magic
So even though it's gotta end, I'll keep singing along