Training stone wall
for Tal
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
Deimos refrained from an eye roll at the mention of Sah and Talyson’s continual persistence in irritating one another – figuring if it’d been successful, and neither of them were mauled, wounded, or dead, then there’d been some modicum of improvement. “All right,” concluded the notions with a nod, and he might’ve studied the chosen armament, had the inquiry not given way to a whole cycle and range of other factions.

He stood stock still and listened, growing more rigid and reticent as the reasons and tirade went on, feeling the burn of irritation beginning in the back of his skull and branching downward, into bones and enamel. The air of frustration might’ve gone past the fluid mask of stoic bombardments, but it drenched into his tones, and the finality of his brows furrowing. “Then I suppose I am not worthy of leading either, by your standards.” His jaw clenched, the muscles feathering, before he released a multitude of breaths, eyes flickering elsewhere – upon ruins, upon a world he, and Evie, and everyone else, were trying to ensure stayed safe, protected, guarded. The rampant insecurities, the feelings of self-doubt, and the distrust in his own capabilities reared its ugly head; scratching at all the ramparts he'd carefully prepared.

And he tried not to look as though he’d been slapped in the face, but some wounds, especially over the stretch of time, had become deeper, inward scars – the presumption that he had picked someone in his life that would “hook her claws’ into him, or any of the other angles tore along his flesh until Reaper armaments remembered all his walls, all his lacerations, and raised the fortifications higher and higher – tactiturn again. Like the ice itself, rendered in a pretense of hollowed ends and edges. The rumble of his vocals might’ve been dangerous, a hushed designation as his body remained taut, threatening to unfurl somewhere. “So you cast your anger based on assumptions. Evie is not Zariah, nor am I Neron. I have known her for years.” And never had the Evergreen picked apart her own people, driven them into tyranny, or inspired anarchy. Nor was he Neron, a destitute and pathetic individual. “I am insulted you believe either of us to be in such leagues, or that I would pick someone as a partner and fellow leader in the same regards as the Merciless.”
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
stone wall - by Deimos - 09-22-2022, 10:46 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-23-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-23-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-26-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: stone wall - by Serendipity - 09-26-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-26-2022, 09:33 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-27-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-27-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-28-2022, 09:42 PM