Training stone wall
for Tal
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
Deimos wasn’t surprised to find Talyson’s explanations bizarre, and full of holes amongst a litany of misunderstandings. Almost as if they’d been purposefully drawn up in random bits and pieces, intending to portray the Evergreen as a villain when no such nefarious actions had ever been taken. When, why, or how he’d dreamed these capricious edges up seemed absurd – and the narrowed gaze of the Sword highlighted those segments poignantly. Ignorance wasn’t always bliss – sometimes it was repulsive, asinine, and insipid; drawing hatred, animosity, and acrimony with little to show for it. His tones remained the same – reticent, calm, composed, over the layers of frustration building. “She did live here for a time. Learned healing under Loren.”

And as for the other notions, that hadn’t been what happened, at all. Whim and chance and her opportunity to finally decide for herself had been amongst the Evergreen’s paths. Had she wanted to stay amongst the Ascended, the option would’ve been available to her, over and over and over again.

But what truly caused his teeth to clench were the other insinuations, and a low growl began to struggle with being smothered along his throat. “Evie is not a mistake. And I am allowed to be happy.” And gods it’d taken him a long time to figure out what that even was, after so many years – longer than he’d known the courier. “Where did you receive the information that I had been ‘seduced’?” For he’d never uttered a word about their relationship to anyone, not even Ru.

The other matters ensured that his furrowed brow stayed, struggling not to roll his eyes as the other reasons surfaced. “Change is often uncomfortable. But none of us believed we would need another round of Wardens again. She was voted in right alongside me.” The people had spoken. Hadn't that always been enough for Halo?

But maybe none of this mattered, considering the last statement. “Then you need to speak to her about your concerns, since my word does not seem to be enough. Or wait for actions, rather than your cherry-picked, broad presumptions.”
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
stone wall - by Deimos - 09-22-2022, 10:46 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-23-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-23-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-26-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: stone wall - by Serendipity - 09-26-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-26-2022, 09:33 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-27-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-27-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-28-2022, 09:42 PM