Training stone wall
for Tal
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
“So based on assumptions, again.” His face remained blank, utterly impassive, receding back to primordial Reaper traditions of showcasing zero emotion, the frustration plainly written in his vocals otherwise. “Perhaps you should do more information gathering on facts, rather than theorizing off of opinions or jokes.” The merchant humor had been entirely on them misleading both younger boys through sheer amusement, but the Evergreen had done nothing nefarious there either. Nor was it any crime to share food, flower crowns, or enjoy one another’s company, even if Talyson’s rampant immaturity seemed to be making wonders of lines crossed. “Nor should my private life be any of your concern.” The Sword certainly never did the same to him.

He broke the seditious mold to roll his eyes at ‘consorts’ and all the other presumptions – as if Noah and Ru hadn’t led together before, with no relationship tied between the two of them. “No matter how I explain the situation, you seem to have deliberately misconstrued things. She only volunteered herself to support me. With conflict coming, it would not make sense to have Halo resting entirely on my shoulders. And we have worked together before.” With Safrin’s latest hand of sagacity, had they gone the route Talyson suggested, they would be without a sovereign during a pivotal moment of battle – with Deimos pulled into the mountains, fighting amongst the range. His jaw clenched on reflex, eyes flickering elsewhere. “Safrin told me Noah and I would be going to the Draig when war begins.” A confirmation of their already spoken potentials. “Halo would still have a leader here when I am gone.”

His gaze lingered back, narrowing, posture still taut and unforgiving. “But none of that seems to matter to you.” And maybe one day reality would smack Talyson in the face – he wouldn’t have lost time with Deimos due to Evie (wasn’t he here, right now?)  - but the courier’s own bewildering personal vendettas and poorly contrived bitterness. “Maybe it is best if you train on your own today.”
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
stone wall - by Deimos - 09-22-2022, 10:46 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-23-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-23-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-26-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: stone wall - by Serendipity - 09-26-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-26-2022, 09:33 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-27-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: stone wall - by Deimos - 09-27-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: stone wall - by Talyson - 09-28-2022, 09:42 PM