I do, still
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
"Mm, luckily for you, I can give you a sky filled with dicks and a kiss. More than a kiss. More than a hundred kisses," Ronin murmurs, pressing said kisses along the side of Remi's jaw even as they sit all snug and romantic on his nimbus and the lanterns bob away overhead into the stars. Still, fireworks are calling, and Ronin does direct his cloud back down towards the edge of the Cataract, where an innocuous little crate sits just off to one side.

"Well, since we already got married officially, I'm not sure anyone needs to catch this bouquet," he murmurs, smooching Remi's cheek and sidling off his nimbus once they're low enough. "But then again, there's only the two of us here this time anyway, so I suppose we can both catch it?" he suggests.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
'Mmm, but not at the same time, or I will miss the bouquet again." Remi counters even as he tilts his head to the side to expose more of his neck for Ronin to kiss. Letting his eyes slip shut as a shiver runs down the length of his spine, it's only when the nimbus begins to slowly glide back towards the waterfall that he blinks himself slowly back into the moment.

'Mm, but that is like saying because we already got married officially we do not need to consummate this marriage, and...I can promise you that is not a step I intend to skip." Frowning thoughtfully, the alchemist kicks one of his legs out in a boyish gesture of impatience as Ronin gathers the fireworks. "It just means that we will have to have a third wedding one day if either of us does catch it." He reasons. Honestly, it wouldn't bother Remi at all if this became a bizarre half-decade tradition. Given just how much life the two men were forced to lead between being demigods and parents, to say that the two would be constantly changing through the years wasn't an exaggeration at all.
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"Well, when you put it like that, I absolutely want someone to catch it. Perhaps for our third wedding we can plan it together." Ronin beams, grabbing up the box and hurrying back over to Remi as he catches his impatient little foot kick. Given that Remi had arguably taken charge for their first, official ceremony, and Ronin had organised this affair, it makes sense for them to arrange one together for once.

"And luckily for you, it's not a step I intend to let you skip either," he says with a grin, busy setting up the fireworks on stakes in the ground. "There," he says when he's finished. "Would you like to light them? Or shall I have the nimbus head up with you so you get the best view?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
"I like the sound of that. Perhaps the third time around we can be somewhere near the ocean." Remi suggests; would the pair of them start keeping a lazy pinterest-board of ideas constantly running through their minds over the next five years? Stay tuned to find out. (Or don't, the answer is obviously yes).

Grinning and making absolutely no effort at all to hide his eager approval (that's both the smile on his lips and the slight tenting in his pants), Remi twitches his lips to one side as he regards the box of fireworks. "What..if you very carefully shot a starbolt at them? That way we could be up high together." Though these were firework-dicks they were talking about, that didn't mean Remi didn't want to spoil the romance of the evening by having to spend even a moment apart from Ronin.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"Oh, that would be nice. Or perhaps we can have it at Deepfrost, in the snow. I feel like we should tackle each season at least." Ronin grins, pausing to hear his husband's verdict on the lighting of these dick-fireworks, and raising his eyebrows at the very clever suggestion (and perhaps at the slight tenting in Remi's pants; they're wearing suits and there's nowhere to hide, okay?)

"You are so smart, do you know that?" he purrs, heading back to the nimbus to climb aboard, making sure to sit close enough to slip an arm back around Remi. And even as the cloud begins to rise back up into the air, Ronin is pew pew pewing at the fireworks with his finger (#fingerguns), unleashing carefully aimed starbolts as he goes.

Darkness or no and because this isn't a fucking KQ, his dexterity alone ensures they all hit their mark, fizzing and shooting off, one by one, to set the sky on fire above them.

With colourful dicks, of course.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Furrowing his brow deeply, the Lullaby nearly points out how he prefers to spend Deepfrost hibernating, when an idea strikes him. Perhaps he could show up as an abominable snowman? Surely those existed here, and if not, he could be a frostroll. Whether or not Ludo would go for such an idea didn't matter right now, not when he had Ronin in sight and 5 or so years to smooth out the details. "You know? That sounds absolutely perfect." Remi agrees with worrying agreeability.

'I do know that. You have been rubbing off on me for years now.' Somehow the Lullaby is able to maintain a completely straight face during the delivery of this line.

Leaning against his husband as the sky alights into various bouquets of penises of all sizes, shapes, and colours, Remi reaches over for Ronin's hand. "This is definitely one of my top five best nights." He says sweetly as his fingertips force themselves between Ronin's. "Maybe even top three."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"Doesn't it?" Ronin smiles hard enough to make his cheeks hurt, and unlike most others who would (wisely) be suspicious of Remi's easygoing reply, the Huntsman merely takes it for what it is. What it is being the giddying result of getting married again, under a blanket of stars and glowing penises, of course.

Speaking of which, Ronin tilts his head back and grins as the display lights up their faces, letting his fingers lace through Remi's without complaint. "Have I?" he says of rubbing off on the other man, though he is not nearly so successful in hiding his amusement. "That's good."

Resting his chin atop Remi's head, the Huntsman raises an eyebrow to hear that the alchemist apparently has a top list of nights. "Well now I must know," he murmurs against his curls. "What are they? Apart from tonight, of course."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Mmmmmmmm Remi agrees emphatically; it was good. Very very good.

Smiling to himself, though no doubt Ronin would feel the rounding of Remi's cheeks against his shoulder, the Lullaby pulls in a breath which he holds for a moment. "Well," Exhaling, he softens. "The first is the night you came back." Meaning, of course, from the dead. 'The second is probably our first wedding. Or Mateo's...err.." Mateo hadn't really been born, and it wasn't though his conception was something either man could pinpoint either. "..his becoming real." Remi decides on after a moment, knowing Ronin would know precisely what he meant regardless of how clumsily he'd said it.

"Normally I would add the night we were engaged, but...I mean, look around. Dick fireworks, stars, no one is concussed...This is pretty hard to beat."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
One might have expected Ronin to have been fishing for compliments with his question, but honestly, he's just curious. However, as it transpires that he is a prominent feature in all of Remi's best nights, the alchemist will feel the hot blush of emotion from the Huntsman that is only echoed in the heat of his cheeks.

"Gods, I love you," he mumbles into Remi's curls, tightening an arm around him and giving his hand a gentle squeeze. The last of the fireworks flare and dazzle overhead, and when they fade, it's just moonlight and two pinpoints of their lanterns floating off in the distance.

"As much as I would love to tear off your clothes on this cloud," he adds in a low voice, "I very much want to enjoy undressing you, given all the effort we've put in. Shall I take us home?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
It should surprise no one, least of all Ronin, that he is the subject of all of Remi's bests. Before the Huntsman there had been a series of goods, and even a few moments that bordered on great, but it was all overshadowed by the sheer presence of Ronin Taliesin in Remi's life. "And I love you." The Lullaby agrees, squeezing Ronin's hand in return and feeling totally and utterly loved.

As the light fades and the only colours are the blurred after-images of dicks behind Remi's eyes, the Lullaby sighs softly in acknowledgement that this portion of the evening has ended. Tilting his head to catch his husband's words despite this being utterly unnecessary, Remi grins into the fabric of his husband's jacket. "I think you had better, because I can already feel myself wanting to ruin it." He agrees, shifting slightly on the cloud if only to try and adjust himself.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"I am glad you gave a fair warning," Ronin grins back, pressing another kiss to Remi's curls and shifting as well; there's no better descriptor of their marriage than the two of them simultaneously having to make adjustments so as not to ruin their suits or their evening. Clearing his throat and stretching an arm back around his husband, Ronin gazes at the glowing Crimson Cataract for a couple of moments more, before he's letting them sail lazily back over the treetops.

"We can always come back in the morning," he decides. "We'll walk together through the woods, and hopefully the trees won't have thrashed away all my ribbons." He doesn't put it past them, though.

As the solid black of the trees becomes an inky, star spangled streamer in the night, Ronin directs them over the Stonesong to where their houseboat bobs lazily in the darkness. And when it lands, ever the gentleman, of course Ronin hops off the nimbus first so he can hold his hand out for the Lullaby. "Would you like me to carry you over the threshold?" he asks with a smirk.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
It really is a testament to just how far they've come that they're able to (finally, gasp) pleasure-delay, if only just for the cloud-ride home. 'The trees? I think Fiadh is more likely to have stolen all of your decorations. You are going to be buying your own party supplies back from her at a premium if you want to ever see them again." Remi says with a chuckle, not minding at all if the woods are completely bare. He'd taken his time precisely such that he could, quite literally, recreate it all from memory.

Accepting the offered hand, Remi raises a brow. "I am surprised that you even had to ask." He huffs, turning his nose up slightly. Though the pair have swapped around differing roles in their time together, tonight Remi absolutely wanted to be treated like the blushing bride, threshold and all. 'And if you groan like I am heavy, I am going to pinch you." He warns.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
"Gods, you're absolutely right," Ronin mutters after a couple of moments of consideration, and he's still a bit troubled by this (very obvious, if you think about it Ronin) turn of events when his attention very rightly returns to his blushing bride. "I always like to give you the option," he informs Remi sweetly, even as his duplicate smoothly parts away from him to go and open the door and save him from juggling the logistics of husband plus houseboat.

"First of all, I would never," he tells the other man, aghast at the mere thought, "and secondly, if you did pinch me, I'd likely drop you, and we already said one of the best parts about the night was that no one had a concussion." Grinning, Ronin nevertheless steps forward to sweep Remi up and into his arms. No groaning (and barely any effort, truthfully).

All of this means he's very free to cover the Lullaby's face in kisses as he strides up and onto the boat, carefully navigating them inside. It's only when they are in and no one has cracked a head or an elbow on the doorframe that he considers it a success, beaming as he kicks the door shut again with his heel. "Welcome home, Mr. Taliesin," he murmurs. "Or... well, I suppose this is my opportunity to become Ronin Abruzzo, if you fancied a change."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Raising his eyebrows as well as his chin (looking a bit like that skeptical kid-goat meme), Remi narrows his eyes until they're slightly more than slits. "I wonder what the rest of the world might think if they knew that Ronin Taliesin could so easily be undone by a pinch." Nevermind that the fingers doing the pinching could likely break branches if they were set to it.

Swept up, literally and emotionally, Remi kicks up a foot as he arches prettily (?) in his husband's arms. Covered in kisses and utterly twitterpated by the sound of the door being slammed behind them, Remi begins to nuzzle annoyingly at the scruff on Ronin's jawline before his lips draw into a very thin line. "I...think I absolutely hate the idea of that." Pulling back to peer skeptically into Ronin's eyes, Remi frowns and gives his head a little shake. "I cannot really say why...maybe it is still the commoner in me, but it sounds very wrong."