should've worshipped you sooner
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
Remi's gesture for vibing immediately makes Ronin want to put him in a little grass skirt so he can hula, and if that's the reason he's smiling stupidly around bites of his breakfast, so be it. Secret, huh? I think that's a very clever idea, he agrees, more glad that his husband isn't angry about it all than anything else. I think Fiadh would like the idea of being in multiple places at once. That will work, he agrees, though now he's thinking about how they'd be around each other as two masked menaces.

Oh, I see, he says, smiling and finishing his cocoa now (and pretending not to see what Remi is doing with the sausage). "Do you feel less starved now?" he asks when he's finished, resisting the urge to pick the muffin crumbs out of Remi's pale belly fur.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
Mind your own breakfast, Ronin.

No. But it will do for now. Remi replies, and as if reading his husband's thoughts (which, through the attuned bond is a bit like telepathy in that regard), dusts off his belly with an uninterested flick of his little wrist.

Maybe next time you can ask Mort for cleaning-magic so that we do not have to spend so much of our time on chores. Glancing around, the houseboat is an utter disaster, not least of all because of the number of pots and pans Ronin was forced to use in cooking Remi's eclectic breakfast. Do you think Ludo will take this shift away, when it finds out? He wonders suddenly, his mind flitting about like light cast from a twirling bit of crystal.
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
"Well, that's no good. I'll have to make you some pancakes later," Ronin reasons. "With blueberries." Grinning to himself to see Remi dust off his own fluffy belly, it's all the Huntsman can do to keep his hands to himself and not fuss over the chaotic little furball he's come home to.

"Mm, well, we don't usually have that many chores, do we?" he says, raising his eyebrows at his husband. "I'm pretty sure I can put the house back in order, too, as long as someone doesn't try to mess it up while I'm cleaning." Grinning, Ronin at least manages to gather up their plates and rises to his feet to stack them with the pots and pans in a way that seems sort of orderly.

As for Ludo, Ronin returns to the table to sit, resisting the urge to scoop Remi up into his arms. "If it had been anyone else I'd be worried. But Mort arranged this, so... I don't think it would," he says. "Besides, Ludo can be pretty mischievous and tricksy, right? It isn't like this is out of character."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
With blueberries... Remi moans whimsically, sounding like the tiktok soundbyte of the little girl saying a chocolate.

Reaching his arms above his head, Remi straightens his tail as he stretches his body all over. It is always more chores than I would like. He mumbles, though there's a considerable and obvious silence when it comes to whether or not anyone would obfuscate Ronin's attempts at tidying up.

Quickly snagging a soggy crumb of bread on his plate before Ronin whisks it away, Remi pops it in his mouth before scrambling off the table and onto his chair. It can be, but it also does not like when it's meddled with. The raccoon sounds uncharacteristically unbothered by this, though perhaps it isn't actually so surprising given the purpose of this shift.

Want to go look for shiny things?
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
"Mmhm," Ronin confirms with a smirk, both about the blueberries and the number of chores there always seemed to be. "Well, it might not like being meddled with, but I feel as though even Mort would have something to say if it undid the work he did to help you," he remarks. And I finished my tea fair and square, is what he doesn't say.

He has fully expected Remi to prevent him from cleaning the kitchen, but not quite in this way, and Ronin can only grin his consent. "I think that sounds like fun," he agrees. "We can go down to the Whispershore and see what we can find. Maybe there will be blueberry bushes to pillage as well. But my only requirement is that I get to carry you and cuddle you."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
Bluuuuuuuebs. Remi agrees, before scrutinizing the Huntsman with a very dark and very serious stare. Not even Remi's whiskers so much as twitch, though the eyelashes of one eye do seem to flinch inwards at one point, but only just for a second. (One might think that the raccoon was deep in thought just now, but in reality he was simply fighting the urge not to dash into the kitchen to lick one of the windows that appeared to have a bit of bacon grease smeared on it).

Agreed. The raccoon decides with an exuberant nod. It is probably best that you do. I might ruin my pedicure otherwise, and Oria really did work very hard on it. Waggling his fingers again so that Ronin might appreciate the spriggan's hard work.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
The dark stare (that has absolutely nothing behind it, not that Ronin knows) seems to bore into his soul, the Huntsman left furrowing his brows and wondering whether his husband's monstrous side is still alive and well even in the body of a raccoon. Of course, it only lasts for a few moments, and he imperceptibly relaxes at Remi's energetic nod. "She really did do a good job, huh," he agrees with a smirk as he rises back to his feet.

"And did I see Sugar with some fancy claws as well?" He swears he did, before he was assaulted by a furry menace. Speaking of which, Ronin reaches out to bundle said menache up and into his arms, smiling smugly as he squishes Remi close. "How are you so fluffy," he wants to know.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"You did. Painted in blues and silvers to resemble ice." Not that Sugar needed such adornments since she could freeze her own claws if she ever wanted. Then again, not even the Lullaby really understood much of the language that had been developed between the two companions.

Because of the fluff. Remi answers dryly, before struggling and squirming to spin around in Ronin's grasp so that he could face outwards as if his husband were some robot fully under his control. Tilting his head back so that he was basically peering up Ronin's nose, the raccoon lifted a finger with the intention of scraping something out from inside his husband's nasal cavity.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Humming a note that suggests he's impressed (and he will be, when he can see Sugar's decorations for more than a second out of his peripheral vision), Ronin allows Remi to squirm about in his arms as he approaches the door to their houseboat. By which time, of course, the ring-tailed demon is peering up his nostrils and attempting to relieve him of a few nose hairs to boot. "Hey!" he chirps, pushing the dark, inquisitive little fingers away.

"Pick your own nose," he continues with a chuckle, ducking back out into the morning air, already able to feel the heat rising from the grasses that are bathed in sunlight. "We're going to have to figure out how to keep you cool today, if you're going to stay in your fur. Luckily, I think the Whispershore is quite refreshing. Can you swim?"

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
But I would rather pick yours. It is much bigger. Remi argues, swatting at Ronin's hands before becoming distracted by Ronin's wedding ring and attempting to capture it in his greedy little paws instead.

What do you mean can I swim. Remi wants to know, just wriggling about in Ronin's arms. I am a Kraken, I am a monster of the depths, I am -- oh, you mean in this form? Shrugging, the Lullaby stretches out a hand and spreads his fingers wide to see how much webbing was in between. I am sure I can float if nothing else. I think my fur might get a bit heavy though. You will have to carefully monitor me and probably bring me drinks and snacks.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
But I would rather pick yours. It is much bigger. Remi argues, swatting at Ronin's hands before becoming distracted by Ronin's wedding ring and attempting to capture it in his greedy little paws instead.

What do you mean can I swim. Remi wants to know, just wriggling about in Ronin's arms. I am a Kraken, I am a monster of the depths, I am -- oh, you mean in this form? Shrugging, the Lullaby stretches out a hand and spreads his fingers wide to see how much webbing was in between. I am sure I can float if nothing else. I think my fur might get a bit heavy though. You will have to carefully monitor me and probably bring me drinks and snacks.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Luckily, his wedding ring is something that Ronin would much prefer to surrender to said greedy paws, and he allows Remi to fidget with it to his heart's content as he walks them along the banks of the Stonesong and towards the Whispershore. Granted, it's made a bit more exciting by virtue of all the wriggling, and he has to try very hard not to drop his husband as they go.

"In this form," he confirms with a chuckle. "I am fully aware of your proclivities as a kraken and in other shapes, too." But he does make a good point about the heavy fur, Ronin tilting his head to look at the lack of webbing in Remi's dark little paws. "Very well. If you end up going for a swim, I'll make sure your own fluff doesn't drag you down. The blueberries will be the snacks," he decides.

And before long the little stretch of babbling shoreline comes into view, and Ronin attempts to put down his mischievous partner so they can hunt for berries and shinies.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
Like a toddler who has been caged in their parent's arms instead of a murderous and antisocial demigod, as Remi is placed onto the ground, he immediately darts towards the first shiny thing that catches his eye. And then another, and another! Soon he's holding a number of shiny rocks against his belly, when he reaches for another and spills them all onto the shore with a clatter.

For a moment there is a bright spark of panic and utter devastation that echoes from his little mind before something else catches his eye and Remi's thoughts are once again bright and inquisitive. There is something about shiny things that feels so...so familiar. He says while placing a pebble into his mouth and giving it an experimental bite.

The feeling was similar to the madness of bloodlust in his other forms, though as a raccoon, rather than being filled with violent need, instead he was lightened by the things that caught his eyes.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin could drown in this, he decides, the Huntsman busying himself rifling through the nearby bushes to collect some blueberries to snack on - and for pancakes later on. The mental projection of energy, of lightness and enthusiasm (even when devastated) from his husband is so familiar and yet different that he can't seem to get enough of it. "Familiar?" he echoes, emerging from the bushes with his shirt off and filled with berries.

"Mm, I suppose they are quite similar to the ingredients and apparatus you used when you were tinkering with your alchemy," he says, plopping the makeshift berry-basket down to go and crouch in the shallows with his husband. "There should be plenty of goldfish here too, if we're lucky."