Personal Quest (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye looks closely at Flora, a brief moment of anger turns to disappointment. But it is not long before he touches the stone dedicated to him and then calms down. "He was the first one who talked to me and into this world and showed me that the ascended are the ones who deserve to live. A man of peace and confidence. He could have prevented the war. He could have prevented Sunjata from taking such a step. A man I like to call a friend. There are not many of them in this world." He hesitated briefly. But everything that had happened recently was too much. "He was the man your father should have listened to. But he saw in him only an ascended. he was killed on the borders by a land shark. That's why these beasts always bleed when I see them." He said, his face eaten away by anger. He took a breath and calmed down, looking at the stones of the lost souls. "Yes, I can sing, not well, not badly, but it's a song my people used to sing before we went dragon hunting. Or a great battle comes. Both will happen Flora, unfortunately." then he looked with tears in his eyes at Isla "I hope he is with his love that is more important to me than Voice or the other gods. He should be happy, he deserves that." He went on to carve the stones with the small runes to pay respect to the fallen.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
(se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Darkeye - 09-25-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Isla - 10-12-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Isla - 10-13-2022, 05:06 PM
RE: (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Isla - 10-17-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Darkeye - 11-02-2022, 04:38 PM
RE: (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Isla - 11-02-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: (se)(open) Let us walk on a Rainbow - by Isla - 11-04-2022, 07:00 PM