Roll me in designer sheets I'll never get enough
for Bastien
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

BASTIEN
"Ah, you are so young. There are ways around penises, you know. I have known far too many lesbians to think it is a requirement." He shrugged, casually pushing aside the beginnings of insecurities and worries that had begun to form in his mind prior to Edy's comments but that were now becoming full fledged issues.

"A kink!? Must everything be sex, ragazza del fuoco?" Bastien shook his head as if deeply disappointed and looked about his room. "I merely mean it would be nice to think I had been missed. But all I have seen is indifference, hostility or in your case glee. What is there to be said for Bastien De Rosieres? That you could take his things?"

This little speech was punctuated by emotional rises of his hands and a distant, slightly teary look to the window. "If you died I would be most distressed. I would leave a flower on your grave and pour you a shot. Perhaps even say some curse words over your tombstone so you may hear them and laugh."
I'm feelin' like a big bang

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roll me in designer sheets I'll never get enough - by Bastien - 04-03-2019, 09:05 AM