Rivers of silver, streets of gold
Flora item for Sah!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
I have never feared the storm
Sah snorted but walked over to give Tal a hand. With a combination of strength and telekinesis, he helped Tal get the lid in place. The Abandoned inspected the contraption for a moment, "I fucking hope this works, Errand Boy. I'd rather not have to kill a tiger." He could of course make use of the fur and teeth, but it wasn't necessary, so he'd rather not.

Whatever comeback he was about to give died in his throat as Sah froze. His head snapped over to stare at Tal in bewilderment, "You can make cookies out of alcohol?!?" He whisper-shouted (no need to attract the tiger too soon), with about the same amount of awe and confusion as if Tal had just said that he was secretly a Demi-god.

Still reeling from this revelation, Sah nodded and set about removing most of the glowing plants in the general vicinity with a dagger. Soon he had a good-sized pile of them and with a shrug, he shoved them into the hollow part of a tree. They were out of sight and their glow had faded as they were picked. But it felt wrong to just leave the pile sitting out.

"Sounds good, Lilly can go with her. Best to stay in pairs." Sah nodded to his companion who gave a quiet yip before following the dragon. Once the two had vanished, the Abandoned turned and eyed their surroundings. "I'm thinking a tree might be the best place to hide. But it's also not the most convenient for quickly coming down from and harvesting the drips before the tiger leaves. What do you think?"

Sah probably could just jump from the tree and sprint over, but he wasn't sure if Tal could. And this stunt was probably best done together just in case something went wrong.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Talyson - 09-30-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-01-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-02-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-07-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-07-2022, 10:53 PM